each new episode Fortnite It is a mass event. While seasonal changes bring many minor tweaks and additions, major revisions or new mechanics are almost always introduced whenever a new chapter arrives. Fortnite Chapter 4 is no exception, and besides the extreme changes the island has undergone, there is a crucial change in gameplay that will make a huge difference as you navigate that victory route.
Boosts, that is, increase the game. There are a few challenges that somehow reveal what these are, but they leave out almost all the important details for you to explore on your own. Boosts need to be considered and deeply understood, not only when you get them yourself, but also to know what new tricks your opponents may have up their sleeves. Before you get into any surprises, here’s a complete breakdown of how to unlock power-ups and how they work. Fortnite.
What are auctions?
Boosts or Reality Boosts are essentially a new perk system. Fortnite. The game currently has 22 enhancements, but more to come in future updates. You can access multiple raises during a single match, but the raises do not carry over after the match ends, whether you win or lose. These perks can range from changing certain types of weapons to giving buffs for performing actions and much more. There are no bad add-ons, so you’ll want to get as many as possible.
Boosts also have their own tab in your menu where you can see which ones you have so far to track your progress using them all.
How to get and use boosts
Unlike weapons, items and most things inside Fortnite, you cannot find upgrades or loot on the map itself. Instead, buffs are distributed to all players who survive a match. About two and a half minutes after starting a game, you are given two boost options to place in one of the four slots. Once you pick the first one, you’ll get another pair every two and a half minutes, as long as you’re alive and the game isn’t over. If you’re trying to complete the magnification tab, watch out for and unlock boosts that read “new” next to them to indicate you’ve never had them before.
If neither of the two boosts offered looks good, you can also press and hold the interaction button at the bottom to rearrange your options. You can re-register once for free, but if you have to do it again it will cost you 100 gold bars.
However, even if a buff is passive, you still need to activate it. To do this, press right on the D-pad (or the equivalent of your platform) to open the magnification menu, highlight the one you want to use and activate with the right trigger.
Full list of expansions
Here are all 22 boosts Fortnite So far and what they’ve done:
- aviator – Allows the Glider to be redeployed for the remainder of the match.
- greyhound – Enemies hit by your sniper rifle or bow shots are briefly marked.
- Bow Specialist – Bows are drawn and reloaded faster and you regenerate arrows over time.
- Bush Warrior – You restore health and partial shields while in large vegetation.
- Chug Artillery – Get a Chug Cannon.
- Demolition Ammunition – Objects you destroy have a chance to release explosives. Excludes player-created builds.
- First Attack – The first bullet in your Assault Rifle’s clip deals bonus damage.
- guess – You can always see the next storm circle.
- Jelly Flashlight – Get a fishing rod. You can use it for fishing anywhere, but you can only hunt Jellyfish.
- Light Fingers – Allows your weapons that use Light Ammo to reload faster.
- Mechanical Archer – Gives you a Mechanical Explosive Bow and Mechanical Shockwave Bow.
- More Tracks – Your energy is briefly restored after a jacket or jump.
- party time – Earn Balloons over time.
- Pistol Amplifier – Pistols have greatly increased magazine size.
- Rifle Recycling – Weapons that use medium ammo have a chance to not run out of ammo.
- Fast Reload – Sprint will slowly reload your equipped shotgun.
- Rising Sprints – You will be able to jump much higher and jump with lower gravity while running.
- Splash Medic – You have a chance to find Chug Splash in every box you open.
- Storm Sign – When the storm changes, ping the area for very close enemies for a short time.
- with compressor – Your vehicles do not consume fuel and their health increases.
- Tactical Arsenal – Grants rare Tactical AR and Combat Shotgun.
- to be tricked – Entering a car or Truck applies Chonkers and Cow Catcher to it.